Honest • Reliable • Compliant
Strategic Fire Solutions is a Brisbane/Ipswich based fire protection company that is licensed with Queensland Building and Construction Commission. We are leaders in fire emergency procedures and have considerable credibility in the fire protection industry.
As a premier fire protection company, we help to ensure that Queensland businesses and homes are prepared for the devastation in the unlikely event of fire. Many organisations have chosen us to provide peace of mind audits of the services being provided to them on their fire equipment. We also have a relationship with many of the service providers in South East Qld that we can assist in communicating with to ensure you are receiving the information and documentation you require.
We offer fire services including Portatable fire equipment testing, Exit & Emergency Light testing, fire audits (documentation and site), fire equipment training, fire safety training, fire extinguisher and live fire training, fire evacuation training & fire emergency procedures.
No matter the issue, we will find the solution
Fire Protection Services South East Qld
Equipping your workplace with appropriate fire protection measures is not only safe but also a requirement by law. If you are wanting to ensure you have a reliable fire protection service, Strategic Fire Solutions has a management system and solution for your every safety need.
A Wide Range of Fire Services
From regular maintenance of your fire safety equipment to training in fire protection, our company offers a range of solutions for your workplace. We work with professionals that can undertake the following measures at your premises:
- Extinguishers & Fire Hose Reels – Our fire protection experts install and maintain your equipment. We offer regular equipment inspection services to ensure they will work correctly. We can also provide certification on new installations of fire extinguishers & blankets.
- Emergency & Exit Lighting – We provide installation, inspection and maintenance of emergency and exit lights. We can perform audits and equipment inspections to check for compliance. We also issue Form 16 certification.
- Fire Hydrants – We work very close with a professional team that offer a comprehensive maintenance program for fire hydrants in your building. In case your business requires insurance policy approvals, we can conduct annual flow tests in the presence of insurance companies.
- Fire Alarm & Warning Systems – We work very close with a professional team that offer a comprehensive maintenance program for regular maintenance of your fire detection alarm systems (monthly, 6-monthly or annually) to ensure efficient use during emergencies.
- Sprinkler Systems – We work very close with a professional team that offer a comprehensive maintenance program for monthly, 6-monthly and yearly servicing of your sprinkler systems in compliance with AS 1851-2012 Section 2.
You can also schedule 5-, 10-, 25-, or 30-yearly routine servicing periods in addition to the above.
- We work very close with a professional team that offer a comprehensive maintenance program for maintaining Passive Fire Protection systems, including fire doors. Installation of new equipment is also available.
- We work very close with a professional team that offer a comprehensive maintenance program for the maintenance of Fire Pumps & Water Storage Tanks for use during emergencies
- Emergency Fire Safety Training – We provide training in first response actions, evacuation techniques, and chief warden and warden duties, in compliance with Building Fire Safety Regulation Act 2008 and AS 3745-2010. Online General training is also available. please go to Courses on our home page.
- Other services include Fire Safety Advisor provision and assistance for audits by Queensland Fire and Rescue Service.