Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguishers
$30.00 – $180.00
A fire extinguisher is a handheld first attack firefighting appliance used to extinguish or control small fires, often in crisis conditions. They can be used by property owners, residents, occupants, and the fire brigade. It is recommended that all owners of an extinguisher in a domestic environment, plus staff and personnel should be proficient in the safe and effective use of fire extinguishers as there are several different types and what they can or cannot be used on varies dramatically. If the incorrect Extinguisher is used on a specific type of fire this could result in serious injury or death.
Types of Fires
- Class A: COMBUSTIBLE SOLIDS (Example: Wood, Paper and Rubbish)
- Class B: FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS (Example: Petrol, Engine Oils and Kerosene)
- Class C: FLAMMABLE GASES (Example Propane, Butane and Methane)
- Class D: METALS (Example Aluminium and Magnesium) – Please contact us if required
- Class E: ELECTRICAL (Switchboards and all Electrical Appliances)
- Class F: COOKING OILS (Example: Deep Fryers)
Extinguisher Type: Dry Chemical Powder
- High performance extinguishers suitable and effective on most fire risks. Available in wide range of sizes with either a wall type or a bracket suitable for installation on mobile plant and equipment.
- Dry Powder consists of very fine particles making clean up after discharging difficult. Discharge may cause damage to electrical components and therefore we would ask that you consider a CO2 extinguisher as an alternative. Discharge in confined space may obstruct vision.
1.0kg, 1.5kg, 2.0kg, 2.5kg, 4.5kg, 9.0kg